Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades BATS Global Markets (BATS) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded BATS Global Markets (Bats: BATS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $30.50.
Shares of BATS Global Markets closed at $31.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Bank of New York Mellon (BK) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Lazard (LAZ) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!