Johnson Rice Downgrades Stein Mart Inc. (SMRT) to Hold
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Johnson Rice earlier downgraded Stein Mart Inc. (NASDAQ: SMRT) from Accumulate to Hold.
Shares of Stein Mart Inc. closed at $7.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Manitowoc (MTW) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!