Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Stewart Information Services (STC) to Sell
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott downgraded Stewart Information Services (NYSE: STC) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of Stewart Information Services closed at $46.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- KLR Group Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!