Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Sell
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott downgraded Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Illumina closed at $184.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Lazard (LAZ) to Outperform
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Bank of New York Mellon (BK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!