Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform and lowers their price taret from $24.50 to $21. The firm said, "LINTA Looks Cheap, however we can't find a near term catalyst."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Cuts Laboratory Corporation to (LH) to Hold Following 'Dismal' Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Cuts Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Underweight, PT $77
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!