Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform and lowers their price taret from $24.50 to $21. The firm said, "LINTA Looks Cheap, however we can't find a near term catalyst."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. (SXE) to Neutral
- Gabelli Cuts Safeway (SWY) to Hold; Alternative Buyers 'Very Limited'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!