Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform and lowers their price taret from $24.50 to $21. The firm said, "LINTA Looks Cheap, however we can't find a near term catalyst."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Market Perform
- Legroom Matters, Pillows Don't: Expedia® 2014 LCC Airline Index Examines Western European Attitudes Towards Low-Cost Carriers
- KeyBanc Downgrades DaVita (DVA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!