Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform and lowers their price taret from $24.50 to $21. The firm said, "LINTA Looks Cheap, however we can't find a near term catalyst."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Macy's (M) Two Notches to Sell
- MKM Partners Downgrades MBIA Inc. (MBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!