Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Janco downgrades Liberty Media Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA) from Accumulate to Market Perform and lowers their price taret from $24.50 to $21. The firm said, "LINTA Looks Cheap, however we can't find a near term catalyst."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- Expedia, Inc. to Participate in the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference
- Stratasys (SSYS) is Favorite 3D Printing Idea at Stifel Nicolaus; Analyst Starts at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!