JPMorgan Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Overweight, Downgrades Target (TGT) to Neutral
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
JPMorgan's Christopher Horvers issued somewhat of a pair trade in the Retail sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) from Neutral to Overweight while maintaining a $64 price target
- downgraded Target (NYSE: TGT) from Overweight to Neutral while maintaining a $58 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore Partners Cuts eBay (EBAY) to Equal Weight, Analyst Sees Sustained Pressure in Take-Rate
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!