JPMorgan Downgrades Syngenta (SYT) to Underweight
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
JPMorgan downgraded Syngenta (NYSE: SYT) from Neutral to Underweight.
Shares of Syngenta closed at $75.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Alcoa (AA) to Neutral
- B. Riley Downgrades Bazaarvoice (BV) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral on Lower Cash Flow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!