JPMorgan Downgrades Plantronics (PLT) to Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $55 (unchanged).
Shares of Plantronics closed at $50.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Bank of New York Mellon (BK) to Market Perform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!