JPMorgan Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) from Overweight to Neutral.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $5.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform