JPMorgan Downgrades Deutsche Bank (DB) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
JPMorgan downgraded Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) from Overweight to Neutral.
Shares of Deutsche Bank closed at $46.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!