JPMorgan Downgrades Columbia Pipeline Partners, L.P. (CPPL) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded Columbia Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CPPL) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $17 (unchanged).
Shares of Columbia Pipeline Partners, L.P. closed at $16.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- SunTrust Downgrades Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) to Hold
- Macquarie Downgrades CoBiz Financial (COBZ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!