JPMorgan Downgrades CME Group (CME) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $116 (unchanged).
Shares of CME Group closed at $114.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CME Group (CME) Reports Record Single-Day Contract Volume in Energy Complex
- Credit Suisse Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Guidewire (GWRE) to Neutral