JPMorgan Downgrades Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) to Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded Aspen Aerogels (NYSE: ASPN) from Overweight to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $6.00).
Shares of Aspen Aerogels closed at $5.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriMas Corp. (TRS) to Neutral
- JMP Securities Downgrades William Lyon Homes (WLH) to Market Perform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Roper Industries (ROP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!