JPMorgan Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Underweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $5.60.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $10.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 21Vianet Group (VNET) Shares Active; Enters IoT Pact with IBM for China
- Citi Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral