JPMorgan Cuts Life (LIFE), Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL), Bruker (BRKR) to Neutral, Affymetrix (AFFX) to Underweight
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
An analyst at JPMorgan downgraded a number of stocks in the Life Science sector Wednesday morning:
- Life Tech (Nasdaq: LIFE) from Overweight to Neutral
- Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) from Overweight to Neutral
- Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Overweight to Neutral
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) from Neutral to Underweight
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Valspar (VAL) to Neutral
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- Needham & Company Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!