JPMorgan Cuts Life (LIFE), Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL), Bruker (BRKR) to Neutral, Affymetrix (AFFX) to Underweight
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
An analyst at JPMorgan downgraded a number of stocks in the Life Science sector Wednesday morning:
- Life Tech (Nasdaq: LIFE) from Overweight to Neutral
- Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) from Overweight to Neutral
- Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Overweight to Neutral
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) from Neutral to Underweight
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Caleres (CAL) to $24 Following 1Q EPS Miss
- Brean Capital Remains Bullish on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Following Strong 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!