JPMorgan Cuts Life (LIFE), Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL), Bruker (BRKR) to Neutral, Affymetrix (AFFX) to Underweight
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
An analyst at JPMorgan downgraded a number of stocks in the Life Science sector Wednesday morning:
- Life Tech (Nasdaq: LIFE) from Overweight to Neutral
- Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) from Overweight to Neutral
- Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Overweight to Neutral
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) from Neutral to Underweight
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Thompson Creek Metals (TC) to Sell
- JPMorgan Upgrades Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) to Overweight
- Atlantic Equities Downgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!