JPMorgan Cuts Life (LIFE), Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL), Bruker (BRKR) to Neutral, Affymetrix (AFFX) to Underweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at JPMorgan downgraded a number of stocks in the Life Science sector Wednesday morning:
- Life Tech (Nasdaq: LIFE) from Overweight to Neutral
- Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) from Overweight to Neutral
- Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Overweight to Neutral
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) from Neutral to Underweight
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Sidoti Downgrades John Bean Technologies (JBT) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!