JPMorgan Cuts Life (LIFE), Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL), Bruker (BRKR) to Neutral, Affymetrix (AFFX) to Underweight
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
An analyst at JPMorgan downgraded a number of stocks in the Life Science sector Wednesday morning:
- Life Tech (Nasdaq: LIFE) from Overweight to Neutral
- Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) from Overweight to Neutral
- Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Overweight to Neutral
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) from Neutral to Underweight
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral on Risk of Qualitative Failure
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Walter Investment Corp. (WAC) to Underperform
- FBR Capital Downgrades Crane (CR) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!