JMP Securities Downgrades Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Market Perform
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JMP Securities downgraded Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) from Market Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $37.00).
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $36.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades KB Home (KBH) to Underperform
- Citi Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Neutral, Prefers Tableau (DATA) Instead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!