JMP Securities Downgrades Infoblox (BLOX) to Market Perform
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JMP Securities downgraded Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Infoblox closed at $22.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Downgrades Select Medical Holdings (SEM) to Market Underperform
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Sell
- Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!