JMP Securities Downgrades Gladstone Land (LAND) to Market Perform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JMP Securities downgraded Gladstone Land (NASDAQ: LAND) from Market Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $13.00).
Shares of Gladstone Land closed at $11.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
- Roth Capital Downgrades FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Neutral on Beacon Falls Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!