JMP Securities Downgrades Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) to Market Perform
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JMP Securities downgraded Felcor Lodging Trust (NYSE: FCH) from Market Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $8.00).
Shares of Felcor Lodging Trust closed at $6.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) at Buy
- Buckingham Research Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!