JMP Securities Downgrades Cerulean Pharma (CERU) to Market Perform
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JMP Securities downgraded Cerulean Pharma (NASDAQ: CERU) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Cerulean Pharma closed at $2.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Affirms Cerulean Pharma (CERU) at 'Market Perform' Following Novartis Collab, Equity Raise
- Roth Capital Keeps Cerulean Pharma (CERU) at 'Buy' Amid Capital Raise, Key Collaboration with Novartis
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/19: (TCCO) (CERU) (BANC) Higher; (PBYI) (VDSI) (IMPV) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!