Iberia Capital Downgrades Atwood Oceanics (ATW) to Sector Perform
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Iberia Capital downgraded Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) from Outperform to Sector Perform.
Shares of Atwood Oceanics closed at $7.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold