ISM Manufacturing 49.6 Vs. Expected 50
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
August ISM Manufacturing Index Comes in at 49.6, versus the consensus of 50
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Downgrades SanDisk (SNDK) to Reduce; More Cautious on NAND
- Roth Capital Downgrades ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesISM Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!