HSBC Downgrades Shire (SHPG) to Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HSBC downgraded Shire (NASDAQ: SHPG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Shire closed at $203.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- PharmaEngine Announces Onivyde(R) Receives European Marketing Authorization for the Treatment of Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Following Gemcitabine based Therapy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat