Guggenheim Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim downgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $53.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Says International Group to be Integrated into Other Wholesale Banking Business Lines
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Coca-Cola (KO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!