Guggenheim Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Neutral
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim downgraded PPL Corp (NYSE: PPL) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $41.00).
Shares of PPL Corp closed at $36.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q