Guggenheim Downgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim earlier downgraded Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Goldman Sachs closed at $174.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Smart Sand (SND) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!