Goldman Sachs Removes Kimberly Clark (KMB) from Conviction Buy List
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Kimberly Clark (NYSE: KMB) from Conviction Buy to Buy.
Shares of Kimberly Clark closed at $122.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Barclays Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!