Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Sell
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $8.50.
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $11.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Simmons First National (SFNC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!