Goldman Sachs Downgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Sell
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of EnLink Midstream, LLC closed at $16.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- JMP Securities Downgrades Dynex Capital (DX) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!