Goldman Sachs Downgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Sell
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of EnLink Midstream, LLC closed at $16.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- CLSA Downgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Underperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!