Goldman Sachs Downgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Sell
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of EnLink Midstream, LLC closed at $16.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
- Stifel Downgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Sell
- SunTrust Downgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!