Goldman Sachs Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Neutral
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Coca-Cola European Partners (NYSE: CCE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $43 (unchanged).
Shares of Coca-Cola European Partners closed at $38.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- William Blair Downgrades Fiserv (FISV) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!