Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Mobile (CHL) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded China Mobile (NYSE: CHL) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of China Mobile closed at $62.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Mobile Selects Brocade NFV Software Appliance to Support Internet Plus Mission
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!