Goldman Sachs Downgrades Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $45 (unchanged).
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $39.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Strong Buy
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Helen of Troy (HELE) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Synchrony Financial (SYF) to Neutral