Goldman Sachs Downgrades Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) to Sell
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $16.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Atara Biotherapeutics closed at $21.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Atara Bio Announces Results from Ongoing Phase 2 Trial of Allogeneic Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes (CTL) at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2016
- Evercore ISI Downgrades SkyWest (SKYW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!