Goldman Sachs Downgrades Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) to Sell
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $16.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Atara Biotherapeutics closed at $21.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Sell
- Needham & Company Downgrades Yahoo! (YHOO) to Hold
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!