Goldman Sachs Downgrades Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Amplify Snack Brands (NYSE: BETR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $18 (unchanged).
Shares of Amplify Snack Brands closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Sales Are Encouraging, 2017 Likely To be An Investment Year - Goldman
- Jefferies Downgrades Northrop Grumman (NOC) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades WABCO Holdings (WBC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!