Goldman Sachs Assumes Dollar General (DG) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs assumed coverage on Dollar General (NYSE: DG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $84.00. Its prior rating was Buy.
Shares of Dollar General closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!