Goldman Sachs Assumes Dollar General (DG) at Neutral
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs assumed coverage on Dollar General (NYSE: DG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $84.00. Its prior rating was Buy.
Shares of Dollar General closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- HSBC Starts Goldman Sachs (GS) at Buy
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!