Gabelli Downgrades Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) to Hold
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gabelli earlier downgraded Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Whirlpool Corporation closed at $166.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Macquarie Downgrades Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Neutral
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!