Gabelli Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to Hold
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Sprint Corp. (S) Acquires 33% of TIDAL
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gabelli downgraded Brinks Co. (NYSE: BCO) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Brinks Co. closed at $45.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Brink’s Declares Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!