Feltl & Co Downgrades SuperCom (SPCB) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Feltl & Co downgraded SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of SuperCom closed at $2.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Landstar System (LSTR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!