Feltl & Co Downgrades MoneyGram International (MGI) to Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Feltl & Co downgraded MoneyGram International (NASDAQ: MGI) from Strong Buy to Buy.
Shares of MoneyGram International closed at $10.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Downgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!