Evercore Upgrades Regions (RF) to Overweight, Downgrades City National (CYN) to Equalweight
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Evercore's John Pancari revised ratings on several Regional Banking stocks Monday morning:
- upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Equalweight to Overweight, from $7 to $8.50
- downgraded City National (NYSE: CYN) from Overweight to Equalweight, from $56 to $52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Upgrades Werner Enterprises (WERN) to Buy
- Needham & Company Downgrades Cubic (CUB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!