Evercore Upgrades Regions (RF) to Overweight, Downgrades City National (CYN) to Equalweight
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Evercore's John Pancari revised ratings on several Regional Banking stocks Monday morning:
- upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Equalweight to Overweight, from $7 to $8.50
- downgraded City National (NYSE: CYN) from Overweight to Equalweight, from $56 to $52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Upgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Neutral
- YELP (YELP): Attractive Risk-Reward - RBC
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades American Campus Communities (ACC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!