Evercore Upgrades Regions (RF) to Overweight, Downgrades City National (CYN) to Equalweight
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Evercore's John Pancari revised ratings on several Regional Banking stocks Monday morning:
- upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Equalweight to Overweight, from $7 to $8.50
- downgraded City National (NYSE: CYN) from Overweight to Equalweight, from $56 to $52.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Neutral
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Office Revenue Poised to Accelerate, Says Cowen; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Outperform'
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Seaspan (SSW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!