Evercore ISI Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI downgraded Scripps Networks Interactive (NASDAQ: SNI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $68 (unchanged).
Shares of Scripps Networks Interactive closed at $61.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stolt-Nielsen Limited Presentation and Conference Call Fourth-Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Raymond James Downgrades KB Home (KBH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!