Evercore ISI Downgrades Penske Automotive Group (PAG) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI downgraded Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Penske Automotive Group closed at $46.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Enters Agreement to Acquire CarSense; Sees Immediate Accretion
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Penske Automotive Signs Agreement To Acquire CarSense
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!