Evercore ISI Downgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Hold
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI downgraded Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $80 (unchanged).
Shares of Marriott International closed at $78.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Fresh Powder: The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido Debuts Multi-Million Dollar Renovation Ahead Of 2016/2017 Japow Season
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!