Drexel Hamilton Downgrades Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) to Hold Amid Takeout
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton downgraded Applied Micro Circuits (NASDAQ: AMCC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $8.36 after the company agreed to be acquired by MACOM.
Shares of Applied Micro Circuits closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Drexel Hamilton
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- JPMorgan Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!