Dougherty & Co Downgrades DTS Inc. (DTSI) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dougherty & Co downgraded DTS Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (from $40.00). The change follows its merger agreement.
Shares of DTS Inc. closed at $34.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) in Talks to Acquire Bats Global Market (BATS) - Bloomberg
- Lionsgate (LGF) Ratings Affirmed by Moody's; Outlook Stable
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Hack Not A Material Adverse Change - SunTrust's Peck
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!