Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mechel OAO (MTL) Ratings Withdrawn by Moody's
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Lifted to $76 at Wedbush Post Q4
- Baird Downgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!