Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!