Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Hold
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Accumulate
- Pivotal Research Downgrades USANA Health Sciences Inc. (USNA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!