Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Cognex (CGNX) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Eclipse Resources (ECR) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades On Deck Capital (ONDK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!