Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Rackspace (RAX) to Market Perform
- JMP Securities Downgrades Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!