Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (MTL) to Hold
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
Deutsche Bank downgrades Mechel (NYSE: MTL) from Buy to Hold with a $40 price target. The firm said, "Mechel has been the strongest performer in the Russian steel universe since the beginning of the year: its shares have risen 44% while the RTS index has declined 3% over the same period. However, with Mechel's share price approaching our 12-month target price of $40.0/ADS, we see further upside as limited. At current price levels, there is only 9% potential upside left and we are therefore downgrading Mechel to HOLD."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades JGWPT Holdings (JGW) to Hold
- Aeropostale (ARO) PT, Estimates Cut at Janney Capital Amid Weak Results and Guidance
- Oppenheimer Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!