Deutsche Bank Downgrades LifeLock (LOCK) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24.
Analyst Nandan Amladi said, "We downgraded our rating to a Hold as we expect the deal will close before the end of March 2017, as announced."
Shares of LifeLock closed at $23.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Stephens Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!