Deutsche Bank Downgrades LifeLock (LOCK) to Hold
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24.
Analyst Nandan Amladi said, "We downgraded our rating to a Hold as we expect the deal will close before the end of March 2017, as announced."
Shares of LifeLock closed at $23.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!