Deutsche Bank Downgrades Intersil (ISIL) to Hold
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Following its agreement to be acquired, Deutsche Bank downgraded Intersil (NASDAQ: ISIL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $22.50.
Shares of Intersil closed at $21.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Hold
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!