Deutsche Bank Downgrades Intersil (ISIL) to Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Following its agreement to be acquired, Deutsche Bank downgraded Intersil (NASDAQ: ISIL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $22.50.
Shares of Intersil closed at $21.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Hold
- Intersil Corporation Reports Strong Quarterly Results
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!