Deutsche Bank Downgrades BE Aerospace (BEAV) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded BE Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $62.
Analyst Myles Walton said, "We're 2+ weeks removed from the announcement that Rockwell Collins would purchase B/E Aerospace for $62/sh ($8.3B including $1.9B of debt) and we continue to see the likelihood that this deal closes next spring. The stock remains ~5% below the deal price and with higher potential upside from select peers we are lowering our rating to a Hold."
Shares of BE Aerospace closed at $59.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!